WHO I AM:
- Fiscal Conservative
- Former Chairman Plano Civil Service Commission 2007-2011
- Former corporate officer of two publicly held corporations recognized by Business Week and Fortune Magazine for returning high value to shareholders
- Public Servant – Police Officer, Town of Addison
- Plano resident 25 years, married 35 years – wife, Lynne
- Jesuit College Preparatory - Phoenix AZ, BA University of New Mexico, attended Texas Wesleyan School of Law, Alumnus of the Stanford University Executive Management Program
- Member of All Saints Catholic Community
ACTIONS I TAKE:
- I support efforts to maintain and enhance our public safety services, so we may continue to feel safe and secure in our homes and businesses.
- I focus on strategies to make life easier for businesses and developers to broaden our tax revenue base and create economic opportunities.
- I do not balance the budget with more furloughs and layoffs of employees who keep the parks clean, the libraries open and the recreation centers operating. I pledge to maintain an open mind on tax matters and base decisions on balance and informed judgment. “I will not allow city services to deteriorate on my watch.”
- I am always available to hear your thoughts and concerns regarding the city we love.